Shopee

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy birthday to me!

A few days ago, I celebrated my birthday.
And that would be the most memorable birthday in my life.

Today.
Another heart-broken story. It feels unbearable now but I know it’s gonna be ok. I’m gonna be ok. Definitely.
Just that I must pretend that I’m all good while in the office, around so many people. I have to divert this feeling and try to keep myself busy, rather than staying at home and cry.

But this feeling sucks!

Well, life has to go on.

I read some of my old posts in this blog. And made me remember that I went through even worse situation. So many series of heart-broken and frustration. Apparently I managed to stand up again and moved on.
This time, I trapped in the same cycle. But I know for sure, I’ll get over it too. Time will heal.


Happy birthday to me! 😊

Image result for life has to go on


0 love notes by lovable lovers:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails