The caller said, “Never date a person who had been rejected by your mom”. Ok that obviously NO NEVER. Bak kata orang, hubungan takkan kekal kalau tak direstu orang tua. Kan kan?
Oh yeah, another one I heard, “Never date a person who never been on date and he’s 30. Haha yep, there must be something wrong. So don’t take any risk. Hehe.
And based on my own experience and observation, I would say, “Never date a person who…”
1. Had been dumped by his ex. – Be careful. There must be something that he’s done to make himself been dumped!
2. Says he likes you but hardly replies your SMS/Call. – Benci kan?
3. Had a crush with your friend before. – Owhh no way!!
4. Focus on his gadget more than talking to you. – Leave him to be alone with his gadget then!
5. Always forget the things you said. - Well, guys always like that. But unacceptable when it’s too much!
I surely have verrryy long list to share. But 5 are just enough ;)