Shopee

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

How does it feel to be a vegetarian

Surely many of you have heard about vegetarian and vegan. I wasn’t so clear about the difference until I read this explanation:

“Neither vegans nor vegetarians eat meat. However, while vegetarians tend to consume dairy products and eggs, a vegan avoids all animal products, including eggs and dairy, and often inedible animal-based products, such as leather, wool, and silk. Vegetarianism is usually a diet, while veganism is a lifestyle.”
  
Last month, I went to my friend’s wedding and was served a vegetarian course. That was not my first time trying veggie food, I had a few times before since ~10 years ago.

So it’s not to my surprise that the food was delicious. Not only that, the presentation was superb too. Hence, I take this initiative to show these to you.

Romantic Four Combinations

Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Vegetables 

Barbecue King Oyster Mushroom with Pineapple & Bell Peppers
served with Two Varieties of Rice in Japanese Style

Pan-fried Seaweed Fish with Special Sauce

Stir Fried Kailan and Eggplant
with Hot & Spicy Sauce

Treasure Golden Inari

Double-boiled Apricot Seed
with Snow Fungus & Honey Melon

Romantic Chinese Pastries
Don't they look yummeh??
Yeah it was and I felt so full.

These days, the number of people turning to be vegan is rising, due to the need to practice a healthy life-style or doing it for the sake of animal rights. Whatever the reason is, I respect all individual’s choice. It is important to observe and check the food we consume, because ‘we are what we eat’
Probably I will try the Veganuary.

But the only thing I don’t agree is when people criticize other people for their choice.
If you think being a vegan is good, don’t condemn people for eating meat.
If you still enjoy eating meat, don’t question people for being vegan.

In my honest opinion, I believe God create animals for us to eat. It’s never a sin to eat animals, but of course, only certain animals. Anyway, it’s gonna be a long long lecture to explain the types of animal that are allowed to eat, etc; so I’m just gonna drop the topic.


For now, be thankful for your ability to enjoy food on your table. 
Bon Appetit!

0 love notes by lovable lovers:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails