Shopee

Monday, February 17, 2020

Be Happy


One of the things I do occasionally is – reminiscing.

Looking at old photos in album – offline and online, reading old posts in my blog. Just to admire myself. Haha memang perasan. But on the serious note, it’s actually letting me to see how far I’ve grown. Tengok balik camane rupa masa dulu, apa fashion aku pakai, camane style aku menulis. Bila baca balik post lama, rasanya aku dulu lagi kelakar la. Mungkinkah faktor umur menyebabkan aku hilang sense of humor? Sigh~

This year resolution? Masih tiada BIG target dan masih sama macam tahun-tahun yang lepas which is - I just want to be HAPPY. Happiness that I don’t search but will create. Walaupon aku hanya duduk rumah takde buat apa time weekend, aku tetap rasa gembira dan bahagia. That’s what I want. I want to feel happy for whatever happens in my life. Tak susah pon kan?

I don’t worry about future. I don’t care about what other people think of me. I don’t need to get anyone’s approval to do what I like. I’ll do me.

And I’ll do whatever that makes me happy too, like reminiscing.

Happy more happy days for me!

0 love notes by lovable lovers:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails