Shopee

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Regret...?


Have you ever regret of what you have done in your life? 
REGRET - is one word that I wish to delete in my dictionary. I am scared to feel regret. I hope there’s nothing in my life that I should be regretted of. As quote says, ‘Everything happens for a reason.’

However, as a normal human being, we're unable to escape from making mistakes. I admit that I did a lot of things that I wish I didn't do. And most of that moments, I wish to turn back time so that I could do things differently. Feeling upset about the actions taken - that is regret, isn't it? Hmm...

But, for not feeling regret, we actually tend to forgive ourselves easily. We have a tendency to forget the mistake we‘ve done and the worst case is, we don’t learn from it. If it’s only affects ourselves, it may not be a huge issue to handle. But what if it affects other people too? We definitely need to be responsible of our own behaviour. No matter a small mistake or even an awfully damn BIG mistake.

One question-
Do we have a guts to accept all the consequences from our wrongdoings?
Do I have a guts to accept all the consequences from my wrongdoings?
Well I have to admit, IT IS difficult. I always concern too much about what people think of me. The humiliation, the disrespect, the bad impression - I’m not capable enough to manage any of these.

So, is running away the solution?

I pray to God to be stronger and I wish for good things to happen...

0 love notes by lovable lovers:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails