Shopee

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Things I did in Langkawi

Once upon a time, I lived in Langkawi for about 3 months. Can’t remember the exact time but as I still remember, I didn’t explore much.
The only attraction place I went was Pantai Cenang.

Now after 7 years, I came back to this isle of legend. And this time, I took along my mom and a niece.

The holiday started a day after our national general election.  So the happy feelings from the GE’s result added more for this trip.

1st day
  • We took a flight from KLIA and reached Langkawi airport at almost 6pm. Rent an AXIA – cheap, its only RM50 a day, and drove straight to check-in at T Star Cottage (https://www.tstarcottage.com.my/). I always like to stay near to a beach and this place, although it’s small, it’s still comfy and has a peaceful ambience. Totally worth every penny. But be careful of monkeys!
  • Dinner at Selera Lubuk Buaya, Jalan Pantai Tengah. A tasty Thai food.

2nd day 
  • Lunch Ikan Bakar at restaurant near to airport
  • Cable Car

  • 3D Art Paradise 

  • Pantai Pasir Tengkorak

  • Telaga Harbor

  • Dataran Helang

  • Dinner at Chef Zack restaurant

3rd day
  • Island Hopping trip. We went to Pulau Dayang Bunting, Pulau Beras Basah and Eagle Feeding point at Pulau Singa Besar

  • Lunch at Pantai Cenang. Very delicious and affordable seafood.

  • Mahsuri Village. It’s nothing much, there’s her tomb, houses and a small museum. Purposely brought mom to visit and at least something interesting that we got to see a traditional music performance.
  • Shopping chocolates at Kompleks HIG. Many varieties and they say the price is mostly cheaper there.
  • Laksa Kaw Ikan Sekoq tepi airport. A few food truck to choose, mostly selling laksa, char kuey teow and rojak. Too many people so it’s quite slow to get your food. And for me, the laksa I tried not really delicious tho.
  • Went to Teluk Baru, just to watch the bay again.

4th Day
  • Breakfast at Roti Canai Blackpepper, Jalan Kedawang. Ingatkan apa la roti canai blackpepper, rupanya kuah tu kuah blackpepper. Sedap jugak. Nasi lemak pon sedap
  • Flight back to KLIA at 10am


Actually, there are many other places you can go in Langkawi. As I was with my mom, it’s quite limited to do activities, only suitable for sight-seeing places. However I was glad that mom managed to reach Pulau Dayang Bunting, which she had to do a trekking about 15-20 mins. I felt guilty tho to see her struggle. Uhh~ but thank God nothing bad happened.

The next time to go Langkawi, maybe I’ll put these in the list:
  • Snorkeling and diving in Payar Island
  • Seven Wells waterfall
  • Paragliding
  • Tanjung Rhu beach
  • Mangrove Tour
  • Jetski island hopping
  • Skytrex

Btw, thanks Langkawi for the good memories :)

0 love notes by lovable lovers:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails