Shopee

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Am I deserve to be forgiven?

Have you ever cheat in an exam? If yes, do you still remember the feelings when the teacher/observer walked near you, then you were afraid if they’ll see the notes that you hid inside your uniform or under your desk? Yeah, that’s exactly the feeling I have now…


Recently, I did something that I shouldn’t have done. To help someone, I took an action that definitely will harm someone else. With no intention, truly. It's complicated to explain here...but all I know that I feel really terrible. The secret and the guilty conscience that I keep inside obviously don’t make me feel calm. The nervousness, the worriness, the fear seems crawling all over my body. 


I pray to God that everything will turn out as planned. Hopefully, this compunction will be disappeared as soon as possible.
Oh God, will I be forgiven for what I’ve done? ...

0 love notes by lovable lovers:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails